The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

yeah - you're the victim of trolling alright.

pathetic.

yeah i havent put him on ignore because everyonce ina while he would chime in with some good posts and points, but now he's going full force on the spam these days.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

yeah i havent put him on ignore because everyonce ina while he would chime in with some good posts and points, but now he's going full force on the spam these days.

I'm ashamed to admit that the only reason I haven't blocked him is because i can't seem to find the block button on this awful mobile theme. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

I'm a huge Hoglander fan.  But he doesn't appear particularly fast in a straight line.  Not too worried though as Horvat improved his foot speed after receiving additional off season skate training.

Thing is, they can work on his stride and I believe I heard they are.  Not even worried.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

MacEwen is playing well today I thought.  He's been pretty fast on the forecheck and has looked lukewarm dangerous (better then most of the other forwards). 

3 minutes ago, tas said:

I'm ashamed to admit that the only reason I haven't blocked him is because i can't seem to find the block button on this awful mobile theme. 

Don't need to now.

(and it wasn't because he went at me, I'm used to it...his warn history warranted it and there was some game playing going on behind the scenes too)

• Upvote 1