The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

yeah i havent put him on ignore because everyonce ina while he would chime in with some good posts and points, but now he's going full force on the spam these days.

entitled  = always whines when he gets called out / responded to - talks constant drivel but can't take the fallout.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Don't need to now.

(and it wasn't because he went at me, I'm used to it...his warn history warranted it and there was some game playing behind the scenes going on too)

spacer.png

You can do the hover over the name to ignore someone or go into Settings: Ignored Users and enter their name there (as well as select what content you'd like to ignore).

(I don't use my phone for CDC though so not sure if the same applies)

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Don't need to now.

(and it wasn't because he went at me, I'm used to it...his warn history warranted it and there was some game playing going on behind the scenes too)

My condolences as I know Mods aren’t allowed to have an ignore list (as they to see everyone’s posts to do their job properly though that means having to sift thru a lot of sewage).

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

entitled  = always whines when he gets called out / responded to - talks constant drivel but can't take the fallout.

I've had him on ignore for more then a year now.  It's almost like the MIT made an arguing bot and released him in the form of a Canuck "fan".

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I've had him on ignore for more then a year now.  It's almost like the MIT made an arguing bot and released him in the form of a Canuck "fan".

I used to push his buttons -  he loves to instigate, so why not oblige - find trolling trolls kind of fun tbh (I know, that's not the best approach, but I like taking their food as opposed to feeding them) - but he couldn't handle it and whined incessantly - like he is in this GDT....

• Cheers 3