The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

No Gadj? Not gonna lie, that’s really disappointing. I can’t imagine a good reason for this.

Probably out of shape. But like it matters.

20 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

No Gadj? Not gonna lie, that’s really disappointing. I can’t imagine a good reason for this.

I don't think it would be fair for us as fans to judge a player who has had one practice in an 8 day span, on top of having to elevate his game from AHL to NHL level. Give him a couple more days practicing with the squad, plus anything he can learn from the pressbox tonight, and we may get a clearer vision of what Gadjovich can bring at the NHL level when we play our next game. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

He's been sitting in a hotel for a week. Green likely wants to get a practice in for him first.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We "lost" yesterday by being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Oh, that's what it was.

I was already in Jim Mora mode, so I didn't actually notice.

32 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Give him the best opportunity to succeed. That probably means getting another day's practice with the team and probably playing on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Give him the best opportunity to succeed. That probably means getting another day's practice with the team and probably playing on Thursday.

I get the comments about another practice and that’s probably what it is. Conditions aren’t perfect for any of the players. Still, second game of a back to back in a gruelling post-Covid schedule when there are other guys who could maybe use a rest...

Okay, I’ll try to be more patient but I’m still disappointed. Not many games left to get a look at these kids.

• Hydration 1

hope jets win tonight play all the kids  u can get em ready to make shownext season and dump half our vets cuz they suck  its the reason why we not in the playoffs 

Green pretty high on Hoglander. I think most of us are. He’s right be interesting to see what kind of player he becomes over the next few years. Sky is the limit for this kid imo 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
2 hours ago, Devron44 said:

People make it sound like it’s only the Canucks that keep trying to win when they are out of the playoffs. All teams are trying to win. It would be bad form not to. Every bottom feeder has strung some wins together here. 

We are not special 

mememe_3d49ca3041787f3b24ee6d6b38db973b-

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Green pretty high on Hoglander. I think most of us are. He’s right be interesting to see what kind of player he becomes over the next few years. Sky is the limit for this kid imo 

Awesome to hear Travis's thoughts on Hogs.

He's been fantastic this year. It is pretty exciting to think about how much more he can improve, as Travis said.

He's definitely a huge piece of this puzzle, there's no question about it. And knowing that is most exciting. 

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Jets will play the Oilers in the first round if they get at least one point tonight.

The turd bowl.  Two awful teams.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SNuck said:

2021-05-11-VAN@WPG.png

hmm

didn't see Lind Sutter or Chatfield and Holtby didn't start

Losing interest Stealth?

• Hydration 1
7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Awesome to hear Travis's thoughts on Hogs.

He's been fantastic this year. It is pretty exciting to think about how much more he can improve, as Travis said.

He's definitely a huge piece of this puzzle, there's no question about it. And knowing that is most exciting. 

It’s amazing what this kid has accomplished specially when you consider coming to a new country in a year when you spend so little time with teammates away from the rink. So hard to develop relationships this way. I think it’s a testament to his work ethic and how much time he spends learning.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, lmm said:

hmm

didn't see Lind Sutter or Chatfield and Holtby didn't start

Losing interest Stealth?

Even the best have off days 

2 minutes ago, CR7 said:

Even the best have off days 

well I'm glad he does it

Better him than me

but I think he is batting about 35% for correct line up this year

the Ol Stealth is having a year like the Canucks

• Hydration 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP