Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Outhit, outshot, out done in the FO circle. Wouldn’t blame Bo in the least if he requested a trade. 

I think he knows all the boys are hurting, so they won't be having their best efforts. But, they're trying so I doubt he's upset with that.

 

Now how he feels about management, that will be interesting to see.

  • Vintage 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Always side by side. Zero creativity. 

I just don't understand how ten year old kids can show better iq on entries than our team. 

 

We went from the Sedins showing the world how to enter a zone to our team a few years later looking like they have zero concept that standing in a straight line behind defenders doesn't help you score. 

 

If I see even an average looking entry I audibly say "wow". Same for if we actually hit a trailer in the offensive zone. It's like we're a bunch of gorilla's out there with no ability to use our necks to turn our heads. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I went to start dinner...I'm glad they waited for me and didn't score while I was MIA.

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

I think he knows all the boys are hurting, so they won't be having their best efforts. But, they're trying so I doubt he's upset with that.

 

Now how he feels about management, that will be interesting to see.

Bo has never struck me as a player that would throw a player under the bus.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

I think he knows all the boys are hurting, so they won't be having their best efforts. But, they're trying so I doubt he's upset with that.

 

Now how he feels about management, that will be interesting to see.

Since bo joined the team he’s been best FO guy,he takes pride in it.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xereau said:

Fun fact: old foundations were made from rocks, and so were anchors.

So, Sutter ‘ rocks’?  ;)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what Sat Shah's reasoning with ZacMac is - but let's be real....

 

What are the chances of this team protecting a 25 yr old winger with 9 career NHL pts?

 

He's playing 8:21 / game this year... sat/scratched 20 games....

 

I like Zack, but he's not going to be protected. 

 

 

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

It's morning in Osaka..& I'm drinkin' Irish Whiskey. :^(

lol cheers, also what kind?

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

It's morning in Osaka..& I'm drinkin' Irish Whiskey. :^(

It's 7:14pm and I just downed around 800mg of decarbed pot in a peanutbutter wrap for dessert.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I just don't understand how ten year old kids can show better iq on entries than our team. 

 

We went from the Sedins showing the world how to enter a zone to our team a few years later looking like they have zero concept that standing in a straight line behind defenders doesn't help you score. 

 

If I see even an average looking entry I audibly say "wow". Same for if we actually hit a trailer in the offensive zone. It's like we're a bunch of gorilla's out there with no ability to use our necks to turn our heads. 

Creativity and thinking on the fly is the strong suit of this coaching staff. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Bo has never struck me as a player that would throw a player under the bus.

 Yeah, and honestly how often do you hear players being criticized other than by the coach? 

 

I guess its going to be like every other workplace, sometimes you just don't like people.

  • Vintage 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...