The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

That would be nice.

Would we have the cap for that?

Chances are he signs for around 5mil, maybe less, with the covid crunch etc. Prolly less than what Eberle signed for, is my guess, and if it's truly his dream to play for his hometown team, which I wouldn't doubt a bit, maybe he takes even less for max term.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Is it too much to ask for just 1 hit by a Canuck?  To show we have some pride?  Some pushback?

Once again the opposition bench are laughing while playing us. Something is fundamentally wrong with our team. I’m not sure how FA will put up with this effort.

3 minutes ago, Schmautzie said:

Once again I ask is this due to lack of talent or poor coaching systems?  It has to be one or the other. One reason would be on the GM and the other would be on the coach(es).

Having seen players play otherwise, I'd definitely say coaching. Similar to our powerplay setup. No way that drop pass isn't forced upon the players. 

2 minutes ago, Schmautzie said:

Once again I ask is this due to lack of talent or poor coaching systems?  It has to be one or the other. One reason would be on the GM and the other would be on the coach(es).

OR, this team is in a rebuild and because of covid they are playing a million games in condensed amount of time .