The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Craig Button said last season he felt that the Canucks were headed in the right direction , now he feels they are heading in the wrong direction , felt Benning made mistakes 

sounds like Button.

which way is the wind blowing?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

right direction, wrong direction....both are wayyyyyy better than One Direction....

Right direction + wrong direction = 0

I think he might be onto something here...

This team is going nowhere.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

much rather have wpg win

Should be able to shut down the McDiver line once playoffs get tighter and he starts throwing tantrums for the refs not falling for his dives.  Barrie's also pretty much guaranteed to lose a couple of games single-handedly due to his refusal to play like an NHLer in his own end.  Add in a diving piece of garbage with a history of choking in net, and an AHL quality bottom 6, and the Soilers are unlikely to defeat any decent playoff team, including the Jets.

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Blunt, that was then. He's evolved in these six weeks. 

"Well, you know, Vesey came in part way through the season, and that is tough you know - not just for the player but for his teammates as well. It can take some time to understand each other and find your legs. Throw in that our players were all over the fitness scale and it really wasn't a good indication of what we think he can do. We feel over the next little while we really think he will blossom into a great middle 6 forward which we need. By the end of the 4 year contract I think people will be very happy with the signing" - Jim Benning

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I just don't understand how ten year old kids can show better iq on entries than our team. 

We went from the Sedins showing the world how to enter a zone to our team a few years later looking like they have zero concept that standing in a straight line behind defenders doesn't help you score. 

If I see even an average looking entry I audibly say "wow". Same for if we actually hit a trailer in the offensive zone. It's like we're a bunch of gorilla's out there with no ability to use our necks to turn our heads. 

Dump and chase drilled into their heads