The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

i maybe sit miller and hotvat  last few games let the young bucks play shutdown minutes see if they can hold flames offense down 

and dcorp  see how they  

hughes  hamonic

rathbone schmidt 

juolevi myers 

look for 2 games we need to know if they can play against  nhlers no more cautious 12 min games give young guys 21 minutes

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

i maybe sit miller and hotvat  last few games let the young bucks play shutdown minutes see if they can hold flames offense down 

and dcorp  see how they  

hughes  hamonic

rathbone schmidt 

juolevi myers 

look for 2 games we need to know if they can play against  nhlers no more cautious 12 min games give young guys 21 minutes

I have no problem with this,why not?

2 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

and dcorp  see how they  

hughes  hamonic

rathbone schmidt 

juolevi myers 

I wouldnt sit them. Be good to see some of our youth playing with them.

6 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Getting major deja vu feels like the Willie D dark era again

Keanu Reeves GIF

I didn’t think it could be worse than Willie D-days, then I thought it couldn’t get worse than Jack Gordon - but Jack made the playoffs twice. But JB and Green have excelled in proving me wrong. After seven years of JBs non rebuild we are again dead last. Wonderful. 

The consolation is that we get a high pick that will again be pushed down by Bettman’s rigged lottery. If Benning doesn’t make a bunch of trades for guys who have never been anything anywhere. Yahoo, onward and sideways!

7 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Once a team is eliminated there is an artificiality that sets in.  So I no longer get too worried about the last games once we are out.

On a positive note

Demko - showed he is ready

Boeser - now a solid top guy

Petey - will be back next year

Podz - is coming next year

Hogz - break out rookie year

Rathbone - omg. 

top 10 pick...

All very positive signs going into next year.

I think we will have a really nice turn around next year and make the playoffs in a normal 82 game year in our regular division.

Looking forward to it!

A great take.

This is really a matter of whether we see the cup as half full or empty - it's a choice.

I checked out emotionally the second we were officially ousted...it's been a rough ride this year and I really felt for the guys at different points in the season.  They gave it a good go but, at this point, the tank's completely empty and there's no motivation to put it all out there.

I am very excited to see what some of these guys will do next year.  And am really anxious to hear updates on Petey.

Can we play Silvos the rest of the way. Sit Boeser, Horvat, and Miller? 

We need to lose the rest of the way and thise 4 games against Calgary and that 1 game where McDavid and Dr.Dri ain't gonna play scares the heck out of me. 

Edited by 24K PureCool

Can’t say it was a good year but they dealt with a lot, some self inflicted but it is what it is. 

Slept through the third last game and watched 15 of this one, interest has long gone.

Can’t wait for the playoffs to start tho.