The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Is it possible Benning still works for Boston and is an undercover plant in the Canucks org to run it into the ground?? Maybe the "F*%$ Boston" chants really stung.

A whole lot more starts making sense if you look at it that way

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

Which game do you think Loui will get as his retirement farewell?

I want the Loui reaction back for a day if he retires. I’m also going to take my family out for dinner. As well I might buy everyone a gift 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zhukini said:

The question was what’s happening next year as you said, when Jim doesn’t even think it will.

Who cares what jim said he only said that to give himself some cover if the team dont play well next year. We will be better next year. I will guarantee it.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Who cares what jim said he only said that to give himself some cover if the team dont play well next year. We will be better next year. I will guarantee it.

Saying we’ll be better in a division with the Sharks Kings Ducks and Coyotes is like playing the penny slots. 

There’s no cover for next year, there might not be for this year.

Edited by Zhukini

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Said it before people read way too much into those comments. Demko gonna be comfortable being a no.1. Only important bet we may lose is Edler so it shouldn’t rock the leadership group. Petey will be ready to rock and he’ll be angry in a good way from missing so much time. Rathbone. Second year with Hogz. Podz coming in. We just gotta figure out the bottom six. Everyone else will grow that much more 

• Like 1