The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Is it possible Benning still works for Boston and is an undercover plant in the Canucks org to run it into the ground?? Maybe the "F*%$ Boston" chants really stung.

A whole lot more starts making sense if you look at it that way

Yeah that's why Benning is drafting midget players, incase we meet Boston in the finals again..

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, nuck-lifer said:

With 2 more back to backs, a realistic record would be 1-4 and end up with a top 5 pick.

yep, can live with that at this point

I wish this was true u know the bois will still fight for a spot on the roster for next season canucks go on a streak, and if the balls go in our favor great if not then just fire green 

12 minutes ago, deus.ex.makina said:

Please let’s lose the next 4(in regulation!!!) and win the last game to secure top 5 (barring lottery) and finish on a good note. 

ftfy

8 hours ago, nuck-lifer said:

With 2 more back to backs, a realistic record would be 1-4 and end up with a top 5 pick.

yep, can live with that at this point

Now that Calgary has Sutter coaching they will be pushed to end the season on a high note.

The Canucks should play the youth from hear on . 

Perhaps this is our first, First-overall-year! 

Play the youth and keep smiling.  I'm happy for next year and know that the team will be resurgent 

• Vintage 4

And play Holtby. 
i can’t cheer for a goal against if Demko is in the net. 

i want them to compete, to have good games, but not that good to avoid kicking ourself in the ballz. 
i cheer for goals, but one less than the opposition. 

10 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

If we want to draft top 5 we only can afford to win 1 of the last 5 games. 

if we win 2 games we will be likely drafting outside the top 10. 

Need to lose games in regulation too. 

Doesn't look like we have much to worry about lol.. wow that's pretty close though isn't it?   League parity even amongst the non-playoff teams.   

• Vintage 1
7 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Kick Ass GIF by memecandy

kick in nuts GIF

8 hours ago, 4petesake said:

I felt sorry for Holtby tonight. 

81F61AD5-CF9A-4A88-B999-443CCF3F5D62.jpeg

Thing about this picture that impresses me the most ... No freaking way the clothes pins made and sold today could do this.   Something to say about our disposal society.   Fridges used to last 4-5 decades.    Not anymore.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, deus.ex.makina said:

And play Holtby. 
i can’t cheer for a goal against if Demko is in the net. 

i want them to compete, to have good games, but not that good to avoid kicking ourself in the ballz. 
i cheer for goals, but one less than the opposition. 

Hope the team rides Holtby to the Lottery Cup - he has earned this opportunity !

7 minutes ago, IBatch said:

kick in nuts GIF

Thing about this picture that impresses me the most ... No freaking way the clothes pins made and sold today could do this.   Something to say about our disposal society.   Fridges used to last 4-5 decades.    Not anymore.  

did you also used to be able to get a bottle of coke for a nickel with enough change leftover for a licorice whip and  a pack of cigarettes?

• Haha 1