The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDSF: (1) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2021 at 11:00 PM

Just now, LeafsFanDan said:

The amount of sheer guilt, horror, disgust is unfathomable..

Leaf fans belittled, laughed at and critiqued all other teams.. Leaf fans boasted, we loaded up on talent, we have a 30 million dollar front line we are God's... gods.. how can this could have happened?

A monumental collapse, a unthinkable ending to a season that was due for a huge run...

I know people secretly hoped Leafs would flush out in the first round but they were joking , no one actually thought Leafs would lose, no one.

Unreal just what the hell, like are you kidding me right now, wake up Canuck fans please help a Leaf fan out.

we have never won a cup.

does that help?

• Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

LOL

I don't think I've ever seen this much featuring of a non-call...

Leafs homers expect patronage.

You got your predictable makeup call - now stop whining.

LOL too funny. Leafs got a penalty for a clear hold. When the arm extends out of the body and grabs the opposing player who eluded the defender, that's always a penalty (especially when it takes away a scoring chance) 

That make up call though was exactly that.  Crease battle that happens all game. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Leaf fans belittled, laughed at and critiqued all other teams.. Leaf fans boasted, we loaded up on talent, we have a 30 million dollar front line we are God's... gods.. how can this could have happened?

A monumental collapse, a unthinkable ending to a season that was due for a huge run...

I know people secretly hoped Leafs would flush out in the first round but they were joking , no one actually thought Leafs would lose, no one.

Unreal just what the hell, like are you kidding me right now, wake up Canuck fans please help a Leaf fan out.

Habs have been blowing third period leads, 3-0, 2-0.  There's still hope for OT. 

3 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

wtf.. are you kidding me.. you have no idea no idea what it is like to be a Leaf fan today watching this game 

well - we've seen this before - repeatedly....

and every time - the Leaf fluffers are back in full force all next season - inevitable contenderz.

2 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

I can give you the number of my sports therapist.

And Dial A Bottle

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Could be worse.

We had #11, who ripped the team apart.

We've lost two game 7's in the Stanley Cup Finals.

And we never seem to get #1 overall draft picks.

Thing is Leafs are far and above all else.. we got the swager, we got the laughs, we got the elite talent, we got the media behind us.

Its almost unfathomable that despite all the cockyness, all Austin's winks and smirks and all the predictions saying Leafs got this all amount to 0... to nothing a joke in the end..

Its one thing to lose in first round as a so so team but we area powerhouse, a dynasty, its another to be pushed out by the weakest team in Canada and be eliminated after being up 3-2, its as bad as losing in game 7 of SCF.

Edited by LeafsFanDan
Alr

Just now, Jaimito said:

Habs have been blowing third period leads, 3-0, 2-0.  There's still hope for OT. 

Yeah, I have a bad feeling Leafs could score on PP and lots of time left to get rolling. Habs better keep pressing and not sit back much 

2 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

I knew you guys would choke.  Icing a group with only two defenseman who can play defense and a bunch of mentally weak forwards is a great way to ensure an early tee time.

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

oh shut up elliotte freidman. this is NOT even CLOSE to being canucks "slaying the dragon" **** this nonsense

This. I thought he was going to say “since the 2011 Canucks” given how much was on the line in that first round game 7 and maybe it would inspire Leafs Nation to dream about what could come if they actually do get this win. But no.

3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

oh shut up elliotte freidman. this is NOT even CLOSE to being canucks "slaying the dragon" **** this nonsense

Exactly. President trophy winner playing defending cup champs with third consecutive playoff rivals, leading 3-0 in series. 

Edited by Jaimito

6 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

wtf.. are you kidding me.. you have no idea no idea what it is like to be a Leaf fan today watching this game 

You think thats bad??? Wait till you finally get out of the 1st round and then lose! It gets more and more painful as the rounds go on buds

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2