The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDSF: (1) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2021 at 11:00 PM

3 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Let's go Habs! 

A Maple Leaf loss in the first round coupled with an Oilers sweep would be the next best playoffs to Canucks making it lol 

It's probably all that a Canucks fan can ask for

Would have needed Boston to lose in the first round but its not far off the best outcome lol

4 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

Hmm, sounded like it was kind of an interesting game (I was paying attention to the Giants/Dodgers game, 11 - 6 Giants).

Be interesting to see the fan reactions towards Leafs management, coaching and players should they lose the next game.

I've heard that Ontario provincial health dept. is announcing the potential for a major health alert. Podiatrists are being put on high alert. Police are anticipating a large number streets being blocked by people laying down as a protest of the Leafs results... or rather, they may just be lying where they fell when they jumped from the band wagon.

regards,  G.

Watching game highlights makes me realize how much I really love the Habs! It may be the impact of the champagne, but I really love them! And I am not one to express love, except when it comes to hockey.  heart heart

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, brilac said:

Watching game highlights makes me realize how much I really love the Habs! It may be the impact of the champagne, but I really love them! And I am not one to express love, except when it comes to hockey.  heart heart

Love is a many-slendored thing, alcohol or not. 

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So is Steve Dangle going to lose it?

Not sure who Steve is, but the Habs will scoop up a bit of that ice from this game and pour the water on the ice in Toronto for game 7. :towel:   The Habs vets will be ready. The best game of the playoffs might be the one to come.

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

Not sure who Steve is, but the Habs will scoop up a bit of that ice from this game and pour the water on the ice in Toronto for game 7. :towel:   The Habs vets will be ready. The best game of the playoffs might be the one to come.