• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Jets in 4
    • Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2021 at 01:00 AM

Just now, King Heffy said:

Seems fair.  If the media is going to keep lying and calling him the best player on the world, he should really play on an NHL team at some point.

Sure, they could call him the best player in the world, but what about the playoffs? If you do a mock draft and pick your playoff team, I'd probably start with Pastrnak and Bergeron. I'm not a Bruins fan, but it's hard to argue against results.For Coaches, I'd pick Joel Quennville, Ian Clark and Manny Maholtra.

• Cheers 2

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

Sure, they could call him the best player in the world, but what about the playoffs? If you do a mock draft and pick your playoff team, I'd probably start with Pastrnak and Bergeron. I'm not a Bruins fan, but it's hard to argue against results.For Coaches, I'd pick Joel Quennville, Ian Clark and Manny Maholtra.

MacKinnon?

6 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

You know, it's funny, in the last game Canucks played against Edmonton this season, I said, if I was Edmonton, I'd be worried facing Winnipeg, and that they can't seem to score unless McJesus is on the ice.

Nah, it’s clearly more important to run up the score against a team recovering from COVID just so McDavid can get to 100 points in a pointless game.

• Cheers 2

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Knowing Mike Smith’s personality, watch him announce his retirement right after this series is over.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire mid-game  Picture Roy's last game in Montreal with a lot more of a tantrum.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dirtman said:

If anyone needs entertainment the Oilers HF game thread is incredible.

Yeah, I'm being petty.

Oilers Reddit too. It’s already eerily similar to cdc lately, calling for Tippett’s head and questioning If Holland is up to the job. Being petty is one of the few things we have to enjoy here right now!

12966E87-DC99-4F45-9203-7B5B9DADBC9B.jpeg

097C5742-3074-4481-963F-E1202F42D530.jpeg

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Oilers Reddit too. It’s already eerily similar to cdc lately, calling for Tippett’s head and questioning If Holland is up to the job. Being petty is one of the few things we have to enjoy here right now!

I figure every fanbase is more or less the same mix of people, if they're passionate about their teams at least. 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Exactly.  Starts with their gutless captain and trickles down.  They have no character guys at all and can't handle any adversity.

I wouldn't say none at all but they do have very few. Big fan of Khaira and Archibald though Archibald’s penalty on Stanley tonight was incredibly dumb. 

7 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I wouldn't say none at all but they do have very few. Big fan of Khaira and Archibald though Archibald’s penalty on Stanley tonight was incredibly dumb. 

Archibald also had a couple of dives tonight.  That's what happens when your team culture accepts disgracing the sport by flopping every time someone breathes on you.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1