The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Same argument as  2017, 2018 and 2019; years we picked : Elias Pettersson, Quinn Hughes and Vasili Podkolzin. 

My point is, who cares? The players care about winning and that's good enough for me. 

Go Canucks!

Same argument as 2016?

My dream for this game....

As many kids & new guys play as possible in a hard fought 6-4 victory for the Flamers, last goal mt net. Kids play reall well but we get screwed by the refs. We can be happy with the play & complain at the same time.

Happy ending dream: Gadj gets challenged by the ugly clown and beats the livin snot out of him.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

My dream for this game....

As many kids & new guys play as possible in a hard fought 6-4 victory for the Flamers, last goal mt net. Kids play reall well but we get screwed by the refs. We can be happy with the play & complain at the same time.

Happy ending dream: Gadj gets challenged by the ugly clown and beats the livin snot out of him.

as long as Edler gets his #100, so be it. 

2 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Give him a game off at least, let Rathbone run the pp, and get OJ in the lineup too. I've seen enough of Vesey, Macaelis, and Boyd for the year. Highmore has a bit of a pulse, so keep him in. Ice a line of Lind, Gadg, and Lockwood, nothing to lose. That's if, Lockwood has completed his Covid quarantine. 

Agreed. On every point.

Play the kids.

Hopefully Eddie can get 100.

I'd go crazy on the powerplay now. 2-D formation, classic shoot-first style just to see if Eddie can get his 100th. Not like it matters... clapper from the point with traffic in front.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Give him a game off at least, let Rathbone run the pp, and get OJ in the lineup too. I've seen enough of Vesey, Macaelis, and Boyd for the year. Highmore has a bit of a pulse, so keep him in. Ice a line of Lind, Gadg, and Lockwood, nothing to lose. That's if, Lockwood has completed his Covid quarantine. 

Lockwood hasn't finished his quarantine yet. He will join the team in Vancouver next week when they play the Flames.

• Vintage 1