The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

He will play, and so will Lockwood.  Next game I see Gads getting in, and Lockwood the one after that.  

I wasnt meaning that he won't. Was curious why when last I heard he was supposed to play in the peg. Though I suppose I haven't been following as closely as I was so I could be out of touch.

12 minutes ago, tas said:

we're not really entitled to "get it" all the time. we're not privy to locker room dynamics, practice habits and conversations between coach and player. we don't need to be, either. what we do know is that travis green is one of the 31 best hockey coaches on planet earth and he didn't get there by making ill-informed, arbitrary decisions.

fans seem to struggle with humility.

If we had played OJ more this season and allowed him to gain experience I think we could replace Edler with him next season

• Cheers 3

This GDT is fun.

Enjoying seeing some Debbie Downers throwing lobs and then them getting hit out of the park.

Hope to see a Nucks win, I don't care about the tank or whatever. 

I mean, what if an asteroid hits earth tonight? I want to go out on a win.

• Cheers 4

19 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

That's true, I really wish that we would've been able to flip Loui for Lucic two seasons ago but Loui didn't want to waive his no-trade to go to Edmonton.  Apparently that was the only hang up. 

Well I guess he is a smart man

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

This GDT is fun.

Enjoying seeing some Debbie Downers throwing lobs and then them getting hit out of the park.

Hope to see a Nucks win, I don't care about the tank or whatever. 

I mean, what if an asteroid hits earth tonight? I want to go out on a win.

Think I'll shoot for some sympathy sex first 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sbriggs said:

If we had played OJ more this season and allowed him to gain experience I think we could replace Edler with him next season

I'll defer to what travis green thinks. I feel like he may have more informed insights than a fan on the internet, all things considered.