The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, tas said:

I'll defer to what travis green thinks. I feel like he may have more informed insights than a fan on the internet, all things considered. 

Well TG is a dickhead all things considered.... #FIREGREEN

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1
16 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

Weird. I thought the plan was to play him one game in the peg, so why wasn't this said before now? 

They also reported at the time that they didn’t want to put him in without getting enough practice time since he hadn’t played in a while , now it’s a different story 

• Hydration 1
3 minutes ago, tas said:

I'll defer to what travis green thinks. I feel like he may have more informed insights than a fan on the internet, all things considered. 

But we see far more than Green does.  We see the plays develop, and finish, he's peering under Graovac's or McEwen's armpits to catch a glimpse of what's happening

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We're actually kind of screwing the Canadian playoff teams since they have to wait until we have to complete our meaningless games. :lol: 

I have a feeling our guys would be more than happy to not have to play these last few games no matter what they say lol 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION