The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I don’t know how Green can coach a team of this caliber lacking top notch players like Petey. Honestly can’t blame him for what he has to work with

What's the excuse when Green's roster is miles better than whatever WD had in most of his rosters, yet he has similar stats to Green?

• Cheers 1

Just now, DontMessMe said:

Look at the 2018 draft, if we won a couple more games, u wont have Hughes. But I won't argue with ur logic there tho. 

Or If we lost a few more we wouldn’t have gotten Pettersson. I just want the players to have some personal success. It’s just how I roll. Maybe it’s years of dropping a couple spots year after year that I stopped caring about the draft. Trust me I love it when the time comes, I find it fun and exciting but I don’t worry about until i know where we are picking etc 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Or If we lost a few more we wouldn’t have gotten Pettersson. I just want the players to have some personal success. It’s just how I roll. Maybe it’s years of dropping a couple spots year after year that I stopped caring about the draft. Trust me I love it when the time comes, I find it fun and exciting but I don’t worry about until i know where we are picking etc 

Yeah the draft order has been a real rough watch lately for the Canucks. I really feel we are getting first overall pick this year because scouting will be ass for every team due to covid lol. Watch us get a first and draft a third liner lol. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sbriggs said:

Sorry this is my opinion, I think that is what we are all doing here?

sure, do you man. fans thinking they know better than the professional nhl coaches isn't going away anytime soon. 

it's like thinking you know better than a doctor because you watched seasons 1 through 3 of house. 

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

What's the excuse when Green's roster is miles better than whatever WD had in most of his rosters, yet he has similar stats to Green?

That just shows how truly dismal Green is. LA hired WD to make sure of effective tanking... mission accomplished.

• Cheers 1