The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Deets said:

What makes you say that? I'll admit, I haven't consistently watched many of their games in in SHL and KHL respectively. I do know that they have similar numbers both in mens leagues (although KHL is rated over SHL) but Podz was the U20 russian captain while offering way more physicality and speed.

I guess you know something Wikipedia doesn't. I've never met the guy, so I can't say anything different.

He just doesn't have the engine Hogz has. Hogz goes every game. Podz shows his play driving when he's invested. He's just a kid that either takes over a game or is completely invisible. That's just the type of player he's always been. If he was consistently at his potential he wouldn't have dropped to the spot we got him at. 

But I'm hoping it's just situational but even at World Juniors you see him take nights off as well. Hoggy just isn't that guy. Hoggy has no off switch. 

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

havent seen any green support this season lol, not sure where there getting that from.

I guess trying to be logical, accessing both good and bad things people may find would make one a supporter? I think most people are on the fence right now on more then one thing here though.

• Cheers 1

Just now, rychicken said:

Sorry, there is no negative vote on this site. I can change it to a beer if that makes you happy

I knew what you meant by it. Do you have anything to add regarding Greens accomplishments in the NHL?

• Cheers 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

I knew what you meant by it. Do you have anything to add regarding Greens accomplishments in the NHL?

Nope, not at this time.  I have voiced (typed) my opinion on Green a few times...that is enough. The same ol' same ol' gets tiring after awhile

• Cheers 2