The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Finally caught up, what a thrilling game!

Say what you will, I'm still excited for a fully healthy and rested squad next year. We're nowhere near this bad. Lots to be excited about, and I REALLY hope we sign Hamonic to a couple of years at least. Highmore has honestly impressed me as well.

Nothing we do is gonna change anything anyways, might as well enjoy the ride. Worse things in the world than a bad hockey team.

• Cheers 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

i would do that, but that neck injury is serious and could get worse, so i'd rather not.

Omg Buffalo is a disaster what am I gonna do?!?!?!?! Oh OUCH MY NECK!! Oh the humanity can't play this year. His neck injury is as fake as my whiplash when a nice Chinese lady rear ended me at 10km/h

• RoughGame 2

6 minutes ago, b3. said:

3 in the top 10 - #THANKYOUJIM

image.png

Also don’t forget this doesn’t include Eriksson and Baertschi. So realistically Jim has 5 in top 10.

#ThankYouJim

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

2 of which while people are at work. lol. 2 games left in my world 

Just checked, that’s crazy, that’s before my accepted drinking time, might have to PVR those games so I can sync it to my beer.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

Say what you will, I'm still excited for a fully healthy and rested squad next year. We're nowhere near this bad. Lots to be excited about, and I REALLY hope we sign Hamonic to a couple of years at least. Highmore has honestly impressed me as well.

Nothing we do is gonna change anything anyways, might as well enjoy the ride. Worse things in the world than a bad hockey team.

Hamonic will be getting a whole bunch of offers. Don't be surprised when he's gone.

2 minutes ago, Dirtman said:

Agreed. Highmore is signed and Hamonic looks like a lock to return.

• Vintage 2