The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Bracket Challenge

goalie13

I have created an NHL Bracket Challenge league for us again this year.

Use this link: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/27735&join_token=C664720C78 to join the challenge.  The password is Linden.

If you name your bracket to match your CDC username it will be easy to follow who wins the challenge.

Funny side note, I first tried to name our league 'CDC Forum' but it was rejected for profanity.

image.png.8f3aaa8f96fcc8c0b804f775ba011350.png

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, goalie13 said:

I have created an NHL Bracket Challenge league for us again this year.

Use this link: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/27735&join_token=C664720C78 to join the challenge.  The password is Linden.

If you name your bracket to match your CDC username it will be easy to follow who wins the challenge.

Funny side note, I first tried to name our league 'CDC Forum' but it was rejected for profanity.

image.png.8f3aaa8f96fcc8c0b804f775ba011350.png

Awesome, I am doing my brackets tomorrow and will join!

I think you need to change the link to the league invite link and not the link that your using signed in on, as that would be your account, just a guess. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

57 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Awesome, I am doing my brackets tomorrow and will join!

I think you need to change the link to the league invite link and not the link that your using signed in on, as that would be your account, just a guess. 

It's the sharing link that the website gave me.  So if it's not working, it's Bettman's fault.

• Cheers 1