The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Imagine for a moment teaching professional hockey players to huddle in the center of the defensive zone, and then spin pirouettes as you block shots, and try to stop the insane WHIP WHIP DING one timers which result due to your CoMpLeTeLeY iNePt DeFeNsIvE zOnE sTrAtEgY?

Imagine that...

I simply can't take anyone seriously who defends the coaching staff of this team.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

It's official everybody sucks today. Nils is our only hope now. 

except the two guys who just love to pad their own stats. kind of embarrassing for the oilers to play their team against an ahl team. but that is just what they do. oh how i hope he oilers are out in the first. 

Just now, bree2 said:

except the two guys who just love to pad their own stats. kind of embarrassing for the oilers to play their team against an ahl team. but that is just what they do. oh how i hope he oilers are out in the first. 

Very little chance their D/tending can keep it together for 4 rounds, let alone one.

Just now, bree2 said:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if McD has 2PPG in round one but still finishes a minus player.

17 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

That they are clearly trying to get Edler his 100th leads me to think it's possible they know he won't be back next year. 

Maybe so they can play the kids instead of him the last three games if he gets a goal today.