The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

12 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

No, if this is the last few games of his career as a Canuck you play him every one of them with ample ice time. It's called respect; I'm sure "the kids" get it, do you?

I’m not sure you get it. He’s got nothing left to prove this season if he gets a goal today while Rathbone and Juolevi do. I think Edler is back next year.

I hope the Oilers play Bouchard in the playoffs.  He's as bad as Barrie defensively and it's obviously never going to be a legit NHLer.  His WJHC performance where he disgraced his country with his inability to play any defense whatsoever is an accurate portrayal of his ability.  The kid is soft, slow, and stupid.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

That being said maybe Courtnall is actually a really intelligent hockey mind. Can’t say I know.

Don’t hire him just because he was on the 94 team though.

Oh yea totally and apparently Aqua trusts him.

But I question if there is another executive out there with a solid resume?

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Haven't been following the draft yet. Nux have a pick that can get him?  Who are the top prospects? 

Bedard won't be drafted for a few years. He's expected to be another phenomenal talent. This draft doesn't appear to have a true #1.