The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

12 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It would be better news to hear Benning and Weisbrod are fired,  Davidson is in as Pres, Gorton as GM, and Green is out and Gallant is in as head coach.

And Eriksson, Beagle, Roussel, assitant coaches.

30 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It would be better news to hear Benning and Weisbrod are fired,  Davidson is in as Pres, Gorton as GM, and Green is out and Gallant is in as head coach.

And Eriksson, Beagle, Roussel, have decided to retire.

dont think AQ likes Gallant after the sedin thing, i remember someone bringing it up.

EDIT: think gallant just had talks with the rangers, as well.

Edited by TNucks1

17 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

dont think AQ likes Gallant after the sedin thing, i remember someone bringing it up.

The Sedin thing wasnt anything Gallant himself did. If Aquilini is the kind of owner who would pass up an opportunity for a good coach based on that nothing burger incident then he deserves to have a losing team.

I would not be surprised to see the Rangers hire Gallant but there are some others in the mix there too. If he is available I think the Canucks could give themselves a solid improvement with that one change alone. He gets the most out of any roster that he is given.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The Sedin thing wasnt anything Gallant himself did. If Aquilini is the kind of owner who would pass up an opportunity for a good coach based on that nothing burger incident then he deserves to have a losing team.

I would not be surprised to see the Rangers hire Gallant but there are some others in the mix there too. If he is available I think the Canucks could give themselves a solid improvement with that one change alone. He gets the most out of any roster that he is given.

i wouldnt mind it, but makes me wonder why knights let him go after being successful.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

man, I forgot about that florida incident. 

I miss the twins. 

• Cheers 1

We have 6-7 forwards who don’t need to be playing NHL hockey.   Hahaha

We really do have at least 2 years before we have any chance at contention.  

Can we actually do a full quality rebuild on our bottom 6 in one off season?   

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

i wouldnt mind it, but makes me wonder why knights let him go after being successful.

and why florida dashed in the night and left him holding his bags at some arena on the road wondering what the hell was going on.

I think something must be wrong with him behind the scenes.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

NYR have also expressed interest on TG....

38 minutes ago, tas said:

and why florida dashed in the night and left him holding his bags at some arena on the road wondering what the hell was going on.

I think something must be wrong with him behind the scenes.

The Florida thing was the Tom Rowe gong show. None of what happened had anything to do with anyone else. That guy was like Keenan was to Van.