The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

Problem with this kind of absolutism, is there there's a hundred thousand other social ladder climbers behind them who are willing to toss down the munz just to tell others what 'they got'. Season's ticket holders are by FAR the least important of the fan base.

Well collectively they make up a large part of the revenue, so I'd disagree. 

1 minute ago, gurn said:

did they have a bunch of season ticket holders on to say keep Jim?

Probably not, don't get as many clicks, viewers or listeners that way.

I think the disproportionate reaction was genuine. If it was Sekeres & Price I'd consider that more, but I don't think a guy like Don Taylor has a predisposed axe to grind with Benning. 

I'll say to both of you; if there were fans I could see there being fire Benning chants honestly.

Just now, Chris12345 said:

Oh yea totally and apparently Aqua trusts him.

But I question if there is another executive out there with a solid resume?

I volunteered at a women's youth center for the underprivileged. Needless to say my resume looks top tier. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I volunteered at a women's youth center for the underprivileged. Needless to say my resume looks top tier. 

I have often wondered what it takes to get in the inner circle. I can't see some of these jobs being hard. Managing the cap wouldn't be hard?

Just now, Devron44 said:

Not a discount and not a bad contract. Just is. I’ll take it. Pearson is a solid player 

Exactly. It's market value for what he brings to the team both on and off the ice. I wasn't dancing in the street when he signed it but I was glad he was going to keep doing the good things he does for our team.

• Upvote 1