The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

No ex Canucks players for GM, no matter how beloved.  Especially another Aquilini yes-man, if the close relationship with Courtnell is true.  We need someone, from outside the country club, with a ton of experience, and a big enough reputation to stand up to the owners for their own good. I just don't know if Francisco can HANDLE  the truth, and hire someone who dares to do that.  Maybe he's learned his lesson, and will realize this time he's not always the smartest man in the room, especially with hockey decisions. 

• Vintage 2
1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Nurse has been pretty quiet 

Yeah he’s usually making an ass of himself

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I hope the Oilers play Bouchard in the playoffs.  He's as bad as Barrie defensively and it's obviously never going to be a legit NHLer.  His WJHC performance where he disgraced his country with his inability to play any defense whatsoever is an accurate portrayal of his ability.  The kid is soft, slow, and stupid.

Harsh. I like it.

Geoff would be a good person to have as an advisor and maybe as a future President, not necessarily a GM, but he is a shrewd businessman, he knows hockey and I think he could bring some moderation and unfiltered opinions that our current GM clearly needs to hear.

I’m gonna miss no post season hockey 

sad to be nostalgic about the excitement in the city  ‘ Go Canucks on signs everywhere, and lots of car flags 

• Hydration 1
Just now, DeNiro said:

Oilers gonna get rolled game 1, calling it now.

That would be so beautiful. Round 1 exit :)

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION