The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which team do you want to win the Cup?

-SN-

Which team do you want to win the Cup?   

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Avs. It's about damn time.

I'm guessing you weren't around in the 90's and early 00's when the Avs won multiple cups and used to regularly slap the Canucks around.

Edited by Patel Bure

3 minutes ago, Patel Bure said:

I'm guessing you weren't around in the 90's and early 00's when the Avs won multiple cups and used to regularly slap the Canucks around.

Not with this core group. They need to get one. Wanna see Mackinnon and Landeskog raise it.

Anybody that's not Boston or a Canadian team, I'd be fine with. I'd root for Thornton if he wasn't on the Leafs - if they do, he'd be the absolute minimal silver lining to it.

I kinda like Florida cause they've been bad for so long, Colorado too because of Mackinnon. Washington because Ovi is my favourite non-Canucks player. Also wouldn't mind Pittsburgh winning because I find it hilarious how much American fans hate Crosby, lol.

1 hour ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Not with this core group. They need to get one. Wanna see Mackinnon and Landeskog raise it.

They don't need to get one. The only franchise we should care about needing to get one is the Canucks.

I could give a rat's ass if MacK or Landeskog never get a Cup

14 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

They don't need to get one. The only franchise we should care about needing to get one is the Canucks.

I could give a rat's ass if MacK or Landeskog never get a Cup

In that grand scheme of things I wouldn't care either.

But out of all teams rather them than any other.

I picked Florida. They've been needing success and haven't won a Cup yet.

Shocked to see the Avs dominating so much. I'm just jealous of Makar and we'd hear no end about how great he is if they won.

18 hours ago, Alflives said:

If we can’t win I always route for the teams with th3 fewest fans.  So go Florida and Carolina!  Actually as long as the Leafs are losers it’s all good.  Anyone but Toronto.  

Lolllll it's 2021, given what a weird year it's been I think they're no longer that team (turns out it's Vancouver who earns that title?  :ph34r:-_-)