The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We got Hughes at 7, Podkolzin at 10, Boeser at 23. But people are worried about falling a few spots in a draft where there isn’t even a clear #1 overall pick?  Seriously?  

The boys were supposed to pack it in last night in the 3rd period. How dare they score that tying goal. They should all be suspended really. We should just ice the Utica team for the next 2 games to make sure we lose them both. 

Sometimes I feel my IQ drops 20-30 points when I read CDC. May need to take a break for awhile and heal up my wrist.

I even got challenged to a fight last night by another poster!!  :lol:

Work on your combo's.  Feint left, come in with a hard right cross to the chin, follow up with a solid L hook to the ribs, a R uppercut to the chin and finish him off with another L hook to the ribs and watch him drop like a leaf.   If EP can (true story) find 21 things wrong with his shot post draft, and work on each one individually until satisfied, i'm sure some boxing lessons would go a long way.    

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, rychicken said:

it's not always that black and white....gone vs stay

I am okay with Myers staying, and playing no more than 15 minutes a game

Sure and who's going to play the PK?  Could see Rathbone getting a try on the second unit, but have a very hard time seeing both Rathbone and QHs taking the type of hard minutes Schmidt, Edler and Myers do without also being minus magnets for now.   Chatfield is part of team tank. 

• Vintage 2

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

I think when people see Podkolzin play they’re going to be very impressed we got him at 10.  And this draft we are going to get a really good prospect too.  Benning was at the recent U18s lasering in on guys our scouts have been tracking.  

Yeah.... but he should have been in vancouver, so he could address the media. It's too bad, we never knew how that situation would have turned out.

maybe in the future, they will invent a application that can allow you to give comments from literally anywhere.:bigblush:

Edited by Petey_BOI

22 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We got Hughes at 7, Podkolzin at 10, Boeser at 23. But people are worried about falling a few spots in a draft where there isn’t even a clear #1 overall pick?  Seriously?  

The boys were supposed to pack it in last night in the 3rd period. How dare they score that tying goal. They should all be suspended really. We should just ice the Utica team for the next 2 games to make sure we lose them both. 

Sometimes I feel my IQ drops 20-30 points when I read CDC. May need to take a break for awhile and heal up my wrist.

I even got challenged to a fight last night by another poster!!  :lol:

Who says there isnt a clear number 1?  Owen Power is a future franchise number 1 dman that most if not 90 percent of scouts have at 1

9 hours ago, grandmaster said:

Relax. There is no need to swear and curse. 

You’re also missing the point but I’m not going to waste my time to try and explain it to you. It was pretty clear.

Missed the point did I? You mean telling or persuading PROS to lose. Don't waste my time.

• Cheers 2

Can someone tell my why the Canucks AGM's is getting a pass from reponsibility too? If Benning is working on something be it scouting or trades etc. Shouldn't our AGM's at least get the negotiations started, talk to the media, (Even if they don't say anything), try and keep the team in line with the cap. Isn't that their job? They hammer out a deal, they call Benning or text him, and let him know. Benning can then make the final call. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Weisbrod needs to go along with Green's assistants. 

14 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Sure and who's going to play the PK?  Could see Rathbone getting a try on the second unit, but have a very hard time seeing both Rathbone and QHs taking the type of hard minutes Schmidt, Edler and Myers do without also being minus magnets for now.   Chatfield is part of team tank. 

The fans on this team live in an fantasy world. If we go into next season with Hughes,  Rathbone and Chatfield we are going to get manhandled every single game.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Can someone tell my why the Canucks AGM's is getting a pass from reponsibility too? If Benning is working on something be it scouting or trades etc. Shouldn't our AGM's at least get the negotiations started, talk to the media, (Even if they don't say anything), try and keep the team in line with the cap. Isn't that their job? They hammer out a deal, they call Benning or text him, and let him know. Benning can then make the final call. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Weisbrod needs to go along with Green's assistants. 

Weisbroad should go.   We need Gillman back.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Weisbroad should go.   We need Gillman back.  

As long as Benning is GM Weisbrod isn't going anywhere. He's basically the only individual who has been by Jim's side the entire time because he's a yes man which Jim likes. 

47 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Some dude named Gawdzukes. Called me his little b*tch and told me he was gonna take me out. :lol:

Luckily I have my buddy Gadjovich protecting me. :)

I think you mis-understood that, Elias!

He was asking you out on a date.

• Haha 1