The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Love the way the Panthers are going toe toe toe with TB. Lomburg is a revelation. 
Huberdeau going hard to the net. 

Yup....this is going to be a good series....and as everyone else is saying...this shows how far off the Nucks really are....

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

WAS opting Green would play Gads with Miller and Bess.  He’s a more effective player when out with more skilled line mates.  Oh well, in game changes might still happen.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Jack Fig said:

In that case, they're not participating in the real world. 

Right cause Marchand was Marchand at 22.

Theres no reason why he can’t develop into an agitator of he’s willing to play that style.

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

I'm loving these games with lots of non-cut-out people in the seats eating popcorn and making actual noise. 

Partner you are so right.  It is heartwarming and it is really positive for us.  We are 3 months or so behind in the vaccination stuff but no reason to think we won't have this level of fans in the stands at Rogers to start next year.  Man that would be welcome great news!

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Cause he’s not dirty.

He will get under the oppositions skin though.

He can play with a little bit of an edge sure, but he's not all over the ice and tenacious like Marchand is (for me).  I see more Hoglander in that sense than Lind.  

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Right cause Marchand was Marchand at 22.

Theres no reason why he can’t develop into an agitator of he’s willing to play that style.

There's no reason except that he doesn't have any of even one of those attributes to the degree that Marshmont does. 

Just now, Angry Goose said:

He can play with a little bit of an edge sure, but he's not all over the ice and tenacious like Marchand is (for me).  I see more Hoglander in that sense than Lind.  

6 NHL games. Give it time.

Marchand didn’t play that style as a rookie either.

He’s shown he enjoys that role in junior and in the AHL.

Just now, Jack Fig said:

There's no reason except that he doesn't have any of even one of those attributes to the degree that Marshmont does. 

Marchand developed into that player over time. He didn’t step into his first season that way. ;)

5 minutes ago, Patrik Laine said:

Also goes to show what a top notch coach (quenville)can do to a team. Canucks will never pay for one, aquaman is broke and too involved in team decisions. 

Kinda like buying a new Porsche and not splurging for the spoiler.

• Haha 1