The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Yup....this is going to be a good series....and as everyone else is saying...this shows how far off the Nucks really are....

I think it's the fact that the intensity gets ramped up to 11 in the playoffs.  So if you're looking at our game it will be a stark difference, but watching us against Minnesotta, St Louis and Vegas I have to say that we didn't look out of place until the last three-four games against Vegas.  

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I think I’ll PVR the Canuck game and continue with Florida v. Tampa Bay if it goes to overtime. Just too good not to watch live. 

The fans man the fans. Wow do we need that 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Miller and Bess, or Graovac and Howrlyk?  I’m hoping Gads gets moved up to be with better players during the game.  

At this point I think he has a better chance scoring with Graovac to be honest.

I’ve liked his hustle. Hope they re-sign him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Miller and Bess, or Graovac and Howrlyk?  I’m hoping Gads gets moved up to be with better players during the game.  

There's nothing wrong with him starting out slow to get his feet wet. And if he's feeling it, then give him a shot with better players. 

• Like 1