The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

Also, you are a bitch and it's been a hard year. We shouldn't solve problems by fighting each other. I respect you so I'm a two faced moron. Have a good night.

i dunno i got money on gawdukez

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Aquilini family is worth 3B plus. In the last two years real estate is up 15 or 20 percent which is their main holdings.

They lost about 25m on the Canucks this year.

I find it hilarious that people say they are losing money or are broke.

Their problem isn’t how much money they have it’s how involved they want to be.

Good owners hire the right people and take a step back.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, oldnews said:

you do realize that there are only 5 starters in the lineup - and two of them (Horvat/Pearson) are tasked with primary matchup minutes, while another one (Miller) is also a rented mule / principal penalty killer in the present (with the top 4 guys out).

Not sure what people are expecting - there is literally not one line intact - and both the top 6 have centers that have to play a whole lot more hard minutes than is typically the case.

there's nowhere to 'shelter' anyone - nowhere to tilt the ice for young callups.

and yet they're doing alright - winning the odd game.  no one should expect more.

I don't disagree with any of that. The game means nothing, so the only meaning is evaluating the young guys for next year. I'm not expecting much - except for the coach to give him a legit shot to show what he's got.

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

So, just looking at my forum profile I signed up here back in September of 2006. I sit here having produced a mere 746 posts in almost 15 years. Hate to say it but this kind of production is reminiscent of….uh….

spacer.png

it's ok, unlike Loui, you've been worth every dollar....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

208? Definitely needs to bulk up some. 

MacEwan and Gadjovich are also light for their size.

Need guys that are a mix of fast and heavy. I agree time to bulk some of these guys up.

• Like 1