The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, 1-d said:

We had worse, a lot worse.

no chance I would pay several hundred dollars to watch this team play hockey when we're allowed again.  I know these games are meaningless, but this team is playing like garbage.  There needs to be a big shake up next season.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dekey Pete said:

no chance I would pay several hundred dollars to watch this team play hockey when we're allowed again.  I know these games are meaningless, but this team is playing like garbage.  There needs to be a big shake up next season.

It’s coming. 

Lol this radio play by play is hilarious. Batch and Hirsch were talking for about 5 mins about old time goalies not wearing masks and pads basically being felt and that you were just trying to survive and not die in practice and the whole time you could hear that the game was being aged and then all of a sudden it was "Hamonic scores" 

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The officials in this league are the most corrupt in the entirety of sports. Hang them all and hang them high until they no longer breathe. 

Hey Phil, how's that anger management course going?