The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

It’s more about Holtby then anything. Not trying to get back into it etc. Demko should start the third then 

Yes, the third makes more sense. But I don't  think green would do that. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Nice to see Hawryluk back out there (that’s the first time I noticed him anyways)

Canucks need to re-sign him to like a 2 year 850k deal, he's fast and is normally getting scoring chances which no one else in the bottom 6 can do consistently it seems and can be in the PK

• Cheers 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

Why not play Bowey instead of Chatfield. Let’s see what he’s got. Chatfield is 25 and a UFA. I think we know what we have in him. 7th or 8th defencemen at best 

Bowey for now is Seattle bait 

4 minutes ago, AlexBurrows14Yu said:

Since the fight they scored five goals when we could have tied it on pp.. 

I hate tanking and losing. There is no pride in losing and even if we lose we won’t get high draft. 50 years and the only time we got a top 3 draft was when Burke traded up to get the Sedins. 

I really like this post - but I still loved Gadj’s scrap. ::D

17 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Friendly reminder of who we could of had instead of Ollie

2100F473-59E5-4FFF-B166-E470DD37F3B2.png

Super glad we didn't take the gutless piece of garbage that was taken after OJ.  Tkachuk is a cancer in the room and a complete disgrace to the sport.  His mother owes the world an apology for committing beastiality with his beached whale of a father. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1