The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Lol I’m so glad our coaching just got exposed. Put Boyd and Highmore in OT before Hoglander even sniffed it this season, and what does this defensive OT line do? They get scored on. Absolute bush league coaching. 

still happy with the result of this game. It was a very entertaining 3rd

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

lol feels more like the flames are like let's just let the canucks tie this game and screw themselves on the lottery.. the higher they finish the less chance they can improve. if i were the flames i would gladly let the canucks win every game

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION
1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Boeser wants them to pay after getting whacked 

you mean getting brushed by a 1 handed tap to his knee...Guy is just a goal scorer with a great shot, need him to shoot more like Ovechkin then he can hit the 40g mark with a healthy Petey!

I love that the boys are finding their legs and showing some pushback.  That will do more for them, as a group, than a new guy who may or may not slot in in a few years.

Flames are garbage and fluked out the win but the boys can hold their heads high.  

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2