The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Congratulations on Edler scoring his 100th, how about that Gadjovich fight?

ending up being boesers, unless your joking about the OT goal lol.

For some, people who want to see us lose for better odds in the draft lotto are doing that from my point of view as the cherry on top of a pile of $&!# season. Our season was a disaster after our run in the bubble everyone had expectations that we would be a playoff team this year, especially being in a crappy Canadian division. 

This draft is such an unknown talent wise, I don't think it matters if we draft 5th or 9th or 12th...they all should be NHLers at some point we just need whatever player we pick to become a contributing NHLer for us

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, DontMessMe said:

Hes the best RHD according to scouts and we need that. 

That doesn't mean anything. As I said in the edit to the comment you responded to, he could easily end up being a #4 type dman and someone like Ceulemans or even Morrow could end up being the best RHD in the draft

4 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

Edler getting his 100th goal on his own goalie :D :bigblush:

He thought "Ahh f*ck it, I'm just gonna put the puck in whichever net and done with it."

• Haha 2

That was a good effort all in all. The team fought all the way back from a 4 goal deficit and almost pulled off the impossible. This is why I love this team and why I’m so invested in them. Hamonic, Boeser, Miller, Graovac all score. It would’ve been nice to beat the Phlegms but eh it’s a moral victory in my books. Can’t wait till this dismal season is over and looking forward to the draft lotto! GCG!

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Watch us win the draft lottery & the best player will be drafted 7-10, in our original spot.

exactly.

we'll never tire of the premature, blind drama around here.

Just now, 204CanucksFan said:

That doesn't mean anything. As I said in the edit to the comment you responded to, he could easily end up being a #4 type dman and someone like Ceulemans or even Morrow could end up being the best RHD in the draft

I'll just refer u to @DeNiro's posts. Everything he says, I 100% fully agree with

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

There isn't a franchise defenseman in this draft, if there was I wouldn't have seen 3-4 different players ranked as #1 by different services.

Because rankings are always right.

There will be a franchise defenseman there just like almost every year. 

We won’t get a chance to find out though.

• Vintage 1