The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, gurn said:

Rick Ball, used to be a B.C. broadcaster early days of TSN1040- did play by play for the Lions iirc.

The bald guy is not Rick Ball.  He (the bald guy) is the flames version of Dan Murphy, the third member of the broadcast crew.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

Rick Ball, used to be a B.C. broadcaster early days of TSN1040- did play by play for the Lions iirc.

He and Brent Butt of Corner Gas fame had a contest to see who had the biggest head, can't remember who won, but the tape measure got a work out with both of them.

That wasn’t Ball, Ball is balding not bald :P

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

Edler's not scoring his 100th because he wants to bribe our future gm into signing him for another year so he can score his 100th next season. 

He will be too old by the time we get a new GM. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

The bald guy is not Rick Ball.  He (the bald guy) is the flames version of Dan Murphy, the third member of the broadcast crew.

My Bad, thought he was talking about the play by play guy, and it's been a few years since I've seen Rick, so figured he'd gone chrome since I saw him.

• Cheers 1