The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION
2 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Someone please quote me on this.   Green benning brown and baumgartner are all gone!

In fact, I’m so confident in that..... if they don’t fire any of them, I will wear a maple leafs shirt/jersey and boxers for 1 year.   I’ll even buy bed sheets with maple leafs logo everywhere  

I hope they all get fire today to shut up all the blind fools. 

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Sad loser attitude on here yet somehow we are the problem. Bad take all around. 

A lot of the same people will say things about a “losing culture” earlier in the season 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

OK, I'm going to sig you.  Who are you crying over?  So I can be sure to check back down the road to see why these guys should have acted like losers to try to win the grand prize.  Name names.

He will list 6 dmen, zero chance there is 6 franchise dmen in one draft. Nothing but whining all week. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

Doesn't even have to be franchise. Just a solid rhd which clarke fits the bill.

You can't assess who "fits the bill" in the NHL until they get there.  It's a whole different ball game and not all adjust seamlessly.

• Cheers 2