The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What a dumb statement.

Power brings the same elements as Hughes but he can play physical and defend in his own end. That’s a franchise defenseman.

Saying Hughes isn’t a franchise dman is a dumb statement. 

You are literally assuming a smart 21 year old kid can’t learn the only teachable part of the game. :picard:

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Timråfan said:

He is already in SHL. So I hope the Sharks let him stay there.

oh, did timra get promoted this year or has he changed clubs? if it's the former, is he going to be in the shl a year from now when they're relegated again?

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

And Canucks win the Draft by trading down and picking Aatu Raty later in round 1 plus getting other 2nd rounder.

Raty will become the Best of the 2021 class!!! He had a bad start playing up in the Men’s league and fell in rankings but he’s a great player. Top line winger.

Oh yaaaay.  
Another win!

I know you can’t tell the players to go out there and lose (unless you are Buffalo) but damn.   It sucks just watching our draft position get worse and worse for no reason at all.  

Where the fudge were these wins earlier in the year?   

This goofball team can’t even tank properly.  

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Bahh, this was no yr to eke in. Best grab another young gem(or 2), recharge & reload.

just trying for some perspective. We're not that far off, just hope Jim (or new Jim) can find a way to get a legit 3C into the mix for next year. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

Oh yaaaay.  
Another win!

I know you can’t tell the players to go out there and lose (unless you are Buffalo) but damn.   It sucks just watching our draft position get worse and worse for no reason at all.  

GO CANUCKS GO!

can you show me a difference between 4 and 9 this year? I haven't seem much alignment at all in the different draft rankings. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

Oh yaaaay.  
Another win!

GO CANUCKS GO!

Hey - you know if the Canucks were ever going to win the lottery it will be this year.  No clear cut #1, lots of unknowns / leagues shutdown.  You know they win this year.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1