The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Twins Coming Back?

Rate this topic

HKSR

Could be good for this organization. Sedins are decent people and could potentially do great work managing. They certainly have the EQ for it. I dont think Benning will be around if we are hiring the Twins for an organizational role. Could be change is coming. Benning's done some decent things for this organization, I dont mind watching him 1 more year to see if he can achieve the results needed; providing we have a coach change. New management that has a proven track record will be great too. I am tired to see newhorn hires and fingers cross that they work. 

Edited by Drakrami

Let's see what roles they get first. I mean if it's for a player development role. Awesome, have at it, very qualified individuals but isn't really super influential like a mgmt role. 

I don't know if Aquilini wants another repeat of the Linden fiasco.

Edited by DSVII
  • Upvote 1

If ownership doesn’t get involved with their work much like he did with Lindens then I don’t have a problem with it. However that said. I really don’t want the twins to be resentful and close off the organization much like Linden did. Can’t keep tarnishing Canuck legends reputation. Please be kind Mr. Aquilini 

• Vintage 1

40 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Let's see what roles they get first. I mean if it's for a player development role. Awesome, have at it, very qualified individuals but isn't really super influential like a mgmt role. 

Player development role would be perfect.

They would be able to pass on some knowledge on puck possession and puck management. 

1 hour ago, DSVII said:

This just feels like PR moves to me, but hey, I'm simply a moron.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1