The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Jim Benning to return for next season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

The "news" that someone is flying straight home tomorrow is 1 hour old since the Benning announcement.  Media has no access to players this year unless it is in a press conference. How do you suppose this guy got his scoop?

Ya.  This is a scoop.  Lol!

Just made up for effect. 

It's the usual Van media anonymous, amateurish, acontextual spam.

Designed to wind up easily manipulated followers.

Wind Up Toy GIFs | Tenor

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, tas said:

the team doesn't need and shouldn't want fans like this. good riddance to bad rubbish. 

see how you like watching your team get dummied by the one you abandoned for the next 2 decades. 

LOL I WILL BET YOU THE KRAKEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THE CANUCKS DO, LETS GO, $500. EASY MONEY BABY.

• RoughGame 3

I'm glad the charade is over, for now at least. I don't agree with all of Bennings moves and I wouldn't have complained if he was replaced but he is still the GM and hopefully will be left alone to do his job. Next year will determine his future with this team. He needs to draft well again and the team needs to bounce back hard. He won't have covid as another exscuse for a second time.

• Cheers 2

Just now, JC2 said:

I'm glad the charade is over, for now at least. I don't agree with all of Bennings moves and I wouldn't have complained if he was replaced but he is still the GM and hopefully will be left alone to do his job. Next year will determine his future with this team. He needs to draft well again and the team needs to bounce back hard. He won't have covid as another exscuse for a second time.

What, the charade ain't over yet. We still have a circus in town filled with coaches.