The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Jim Benning to return for next season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I don't think ownership ever wanted to move on from Benning, but obviously the extreme lack of consumer confidence forced them to reconsider. I'm also curious how their going to mend the fence with unhappy players.

If this team nose dives again next year there will definitely be fire Benning chants imo

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I don't think ownership ever wanted to move on from Benning, but obviously the extreme lack of consumer confidence forced them to reconsider. I'm also curious how their going to mend the fence with unhappy players.

If this team nose dives again next year there will definitely be fire Benning chants imo

a day late n a dollar short

we shoulda bought some of those fan cut outs for the arena and put Save On foods bags on thier heads

• RoughGame 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

setting up your next complaint I see. Did you use any comparable for that number or did it come from a dark space? 

Flat cap, theyve both regressed this season. 

barzal, aho, any defense man who cant play defensive yet

I suppose you think we should pay them like matthews, well you can keep that idea up ur ass.

• RoughGame 1

11 hours ago, Dazzle said:

So I was watching yesterday's game and @Alain Vigneault was bitching in the GDT, but said he wasn't gonna be watching. LOL. What a character. He missed out on the four goals of the third period.

11 hours ago, oldnews said:

that guy should change his username

it's an insult to AV.

the guy knows literally nothing that a user with that name should.

A thread about Benning and yet, I still cross the minds of his most ardent bootickers.

Makes you wonder...

• Like 3
  • RoughGame 1

37 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

I guess you know this because you've been to every City in the NHL, and spoken to their fans? During a pandemic no less. Oh, let me guess, you read it on the internet?

Don’t bother, these guys will just make things up to make their point. Probably getting their info from a meme page lol. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Incoming trade request from Miller and offer sheets on Petey and Hughes. Would be surprised if Bo asks for a trade as well. 

Sorry, can you provide a link to where you’re getting this info? Because at this point there is nothing to back what you’re claiming. What makes you think any of these guys want to leave town? 

• Cheers 1

Bringing the Twins in isn't enough, it's a long term development move for them and a weak PR move in the short term.

And nothing against the Twins I think they can be good in hockey ops, but they aren't saviours right now.

They need someone new in a position to influence or make decisions.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Incoming trade request from Miller and offer sheets on Petey and Hughes. Would be surprised if Bo asks for a trade as well. 

Hughes can't be offer sheeted.  Petey can't request one, that is completely up to other team's GMs.  Where ever you are getting your information you would stop trusting it.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Not even 12 hours after I posted this would happen, a report comes out corroborating my predictions.

The writing is on the wall people.  The Canucks players are not happy.

This is what happens you support a man that's not fit for the job and plead to give him time.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Not even 12 hours after I posted this would happen, a report comes out corroborating my predictions.

The writing is on the wall people.  The Canucks players are not happy.

This is what happens you support a man that's not fit for the job and plead to give him time.

Hope this helps.

That tweet is not proof that the players are unhappy. The guy literally says “I believe” lol. There’s zero proof of anything he’s saying. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Kenny Blankenship said:

That tweet is not proof that the players are unhappy. The guy literally says “I believe” lol. There’s zero proof of anything he’s saying. 

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

"multiple people"!!

stop speaking for anonymous  "Canucks players".

It's ignorant, unaccountable, disrespectful.

maybe try emulating a better role model than Jeff Paterson.

He's literally the guy that first reported yesterday changes to the front office could be coming.  Hours later, new broke that the Sedins were being talked to.

Just because you don't like to read or hear news that makes you upset, it doesn't make it untrue.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 1