The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Predict the Score Contest: Wrap up

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I searched but I didn't find a goalie who wore number 13.

I used to, when I signed up for this account.

• Hydration 1

Awesome job Goalie13. 
I do have a suggestion for next year. 
As a die hard Canucks fan I can’t bring myself to predict anything but a Canucks win (I am not the only one) therefore the only way to score points is for the Canucks to win when the GWG is the bonus question. I would like to see more bonus questions that allow die hard Canucks fans to pick up a point even when they lose. 
Thanks again for doing this. 

• Hydration 1
3 hours ago, spur1 said:

Awesome job Goalie13. 
I do have a suggestion for next year. 
As a die hard Canucks fan I can’t bring myself to predict anything but a Canucks win (I am not the only one) therefore the only way to score points is for the Canucks to win when the GWG is the bonus question. I would like to see more bonus questions that allow die hard Canucks fans to pick up a point even when they lose. 
Thanks again for doing this. 

Here's a thought... what about a single point for getting the score right, regardless of the winner?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, goalie13 said:

Here's a thought... what about a single point for getting the score right, regardless of the winner?

Like the loser point for o.t. loss?

Maybe two chanches on the correct score ?

"Canucks 3-2, 3-1"

I hit only two correct scores in 56 games, it is really hard to hit those 5 pointers we all want so much.

Just a thought.

34 minutes ago, Bo Dega said:

Maybe two chanches on the correct score ?

"Canucks 3-2, 3-1"

I hit only two correct scores in 56 games, it is really hard to hit those 5 pointers we all want so much.

Just a thought.

Or... What if the prediction was Canucks win 3 - 2 and the Canucks really won 3 - 1 that could be a point for the win and a point for having their 3 goals correct?  Just not the full 5 points for the fully nailed prediction?

How do you feel about how I increased the possible points through the season?  3pts for the first third, 4 pts for the second third, 5 pts for the rest of the season?

On 5/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, spook007 said:

Congrats to @FijianCanuck  the greatest...

and once again thanks to @goalie13for a cracking job. 

agree with you Spook007, great job goalie13 again this year. In the last but one game I was cursing our empty net goal which gave Spook007 the correct score and not me.....this led to him beating me on the season!!! A very different way of enjoying games whilst cheering on the nucks.

see you next season.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Blaze04 said:

agree with you Spook007, great job goalie13 again this year. In the last but one game I was cursing our empty net goal which gave Spook007 the correct score and not me.....this led to him beating me on the season!!! A very different way of enjoying games whilst cheering on the nucks.

see you next season.

Game on Blaze ::D... Enjoy the off season amigo. See you next season :rolleyes: