The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OTT & EDM (whopper-proposal)

Edm sends Dr Drai to the Nation's capital. Relying on two guyz will NEVER work for these chumps. Prob they'll have to deal McD, just before he's UFA anyways. May's well load up with as much youth, as possible!

Imagine Drai & Stutzle together, on a line in OTT? They'd prob drum up a tonne of interest, back there in Deutschland. The league would love this Intl-SENSation.

Ott is loaded with prospects. Something like Jake Sanderson, Shane Pinto, Daccord/Gustavsson. Would that do it, or would it take 1 more piece?

27 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Edm sends Dr Drai to the Nation's capital. Relying on two guyz will NEVER work for these chumps. Prob they'll have to deal McD, just before he's UFA anyways. May's well load up with as much youth, as possible!

Imagine Drai & Stutzle together, on a line in OTT? They'd prob drum up a tonne of interest, back there in Deutschland. The league would love this Intl-SENSation.

Ott is loaded with prospects. Something like Jake Sanderson, Shane Pinto, Daccord/Gustavsson. Would that do it, or would it take 1 more piece?

Pettersson and Hughes to Edmonton for Draisaitl and Nurse

• RoughGame 1

16 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Why are we trying to "fix" Edmonton???

They got 4, 1st overall's in 6 years, and they still can't win a fricken playoff series!  I am literally dying laughing about their enormous capability to choke! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

From now on, when a team chokes, we should just say, "Ohhhhh, they pulled an Edmonton..."

They'll louse it up, anywho

I'd just like to see that German-duo in Ottawa.

13 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Why are we trying to "fix" Edmonton???

They got 4, 1st overall's in 6 years, and they still can't win a fricken playoff series!  I am literally dying laughing about their enormous capability to choke! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

From now on, when a team chokes, we should just say, "Ohhhhh, they pulled an Edmonton..."

I view this as karma for all those years their fans mocked the Sedins and nothing else.  

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Pears said:

I view this as karma for all those years their fans mocked the Sedins and nothing else.  

This is going to be hilarious if they get swept by Winnipeg. Talk about, back to the drawing board. 

All those high end picks and they still can't assemble a team that can make it past the first round.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1