The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (1) Carolina Hurricanes vs. (3) Tampa Bay Lightning | Lightning win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2021 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, J-P said:

Wow, the hockey in this game feels like another level compared to WPG-MTL...

It helps having fans in the building. I actually think if there were fans in game 5 or 7 Toronto would have probably the series 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

It helps having fans in the building. I actually think if there were fans in game 5 or 7 Toronto would have probably the series 

They had fans in previous years, and their top minute guys still choked.  Watching these two teams, and there is little doubt they are both miles ahead of the Leafs in the character of their top players.  

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

TBay is really good.  But that goalie is not helping his team at all.  

TBay are an entire first line over the cap of course they’re really good.

If they win another cup it will have an even bigger asterisk than last season.

I’ll probably root for Boston next series that’s how much I wanna see these cheaters lose.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I doubt Hamilton signs with Van agead of free agency. And if he does the likely contract makes me shudder.

its going to be a big contract no matter what. He's a heck of a good producer and an actual top pairing d man that we don't have to trade young assets for, except maybe a 4th or so for his rights. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its going to be a big contract no matter what. He's a heck of a good producer and an actual top pairing d man that we don't have to trade young assets for, except maybe a 4th or so for his rights. 

I like him as a player but I just dont see how the Canucks will have the cap space for him, especially when its unknown if Benning will actually be able to move anyone out this offseason.

Trading even a 4th to have him go to UFA status anyway or for Benning to not find the cap to sign him is a pretty risky gamble.

I see no reason for Hamilton to sign anywhere before becoming a UFA unless the contract is ridiculous.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (1) Carolina Hurricanes vs. (3) Tampa Bay Lightning | Lightning lead series 3-1

Tampa making Carolina look like an average team and that's something, this is basically last season's Cup run but add Stamkos to the mix. Everyone is having an almost identical playoffs to last year.

Right now Colorado is the only tean that might be able to beat them, but we might be looking at a dynasty if they win it again.