Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic


2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Right...let's compare it to say...Edler's suspension.  Shall we?  The act and then the punishment.

I agree with you here, or maybe better MacEwen

he used a knee

 you do seem to be arguing 3 different points heere

1 was it a penalty? yes

2 did the announcers say it was brought on by the Graves hit? yes

3 did the announcers say hitting is against the rules if you are winning? no

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

You decide.  

 

Blinders, blind, I'm not sure what's obstructing the view of those who justify Reaves' antics.  He's obvious.  

i re-read what you said about Vegas being entitled and I agree with that,

but see my above post

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lmm said:

I agree with you here, or maybe better MacEwen

he used a knee

 you do seem to be arguing 3 different points heere

1 was it a penalty? yes

2 did the announcers say it was brought on by the Graves hit? yes

3 did the announcers say hitting is against the rules if you are winning? no

1.  yes

2.  I don't care how they interpret it

3.  yes they did say that...exactly that.  You may have missed it but I typed his words right after he said them because I was a little perplexed:  You can't hit if you're ahead?   Not against the "rules", but against the unwritten rules.  Which is total BS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Well this looked like an ass whopping. Think Avs got this in 4 or 5.

6 days off- 1 day off

I htink it's go 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lmm said:

6 days off- 1 day off

I htink it's go 7

Are we making excuses for Vegas?  I hope not...they don't fly around these parts.  

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

1.  yes

2.  I don't care how they interpret it

3.  yes they did say that...exactly that.  You may have missed it but I typed his words right after he said them because I was a little perplexed:  You can't hit if you're ahead?

you do remember what Old Conn Smythe said, right?

if one of them said that, I missed it

I heard what Bieksa said, it wasn't that

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lmm said:

you do remember what Old Conn Smythe said, right?

if one of them said that, I missed it

I heard what Bieksa said, it wasn't that

Not Bieksa....that's not what I was talking about.    Over it already...wasted too much energy on that clown Reaves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Are we making excuses for Vegas?  I hope not...they don't fly around these parts.  

I never thought I'd see the day the vast majority of us were cheering for Colorado after the days of the WCE.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Are we making excuses for Vegas?  I hope not...they don't fly around these parts.  

you are welcome to make a prediction 

I made mine

to be clear, Avs in 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Not Bieksa....that's not what I was talking about.    Over it already...wasted too much energy on that clown Reaves.

kool, you aren't making much sense anyway

if you got a clip post it 

Edited by lmm
  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I never thought I'd see the day the vast majority of us were cheering for Colorado after the days of the WCE.

Me either...but it's a new day.  New team.  No Granato standing on the bench, mouthing off.  Worrell.

 

I actually like these Avs.

 

 

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Heffy said:

I never thought I'd see the day the vast majority of us were cheering for Colorado after the days of the WCE.

Until the Leafs are officially losers, I cheer for the teams, that are most likely to beat the Leafs, to get through healthy.  Imo that is the Avs in this series.  But no injuries to top players is important.  Hopefully Reeves gets a six game suspension.  I don’t think he deserves it, or that he will, but it’s best for the Avs chances in their next series, that Reeves plays no more in this one.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alflives said:

It’s not how we perceive the hit.  It’s how the Vegas players see it.  They clearly see it as a dangerous play.  They will go after more than just Graves now too, because the refs were horrid in their managing the game.  

I thought that the objective was to win a hockey game. Do you really believe that Vegas will now go out of their way to hurt players?  Not the best strategy for winning a cup. They’re mad about crapping the bed and this game was out of hand, so yeah, they took their runs at the Avs.

Next game it will be back to business as usual.

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Me either...but it's a new day.  New team.  No Granato standing on the bench, mouthing off.  Worrell.

 

I actually like these Avs.

 

 

And no Milan Hejduk. My god that guy was the king of Canuck killers. Lol.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...