The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2021 at 02:00 AM

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I think Fleury steals one or two.

I said Avs in 5, so I think he’ll steal one.

Does anyone know about the ice in Colorado? I know talent is the main difference but I was so impressed with all the quick clean passes. In our games the puck always seems to be bouncing around and rarely see two good passes in a row.

• Vintage 1

33 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I was about to question whether he did have his knee on him but it's pretty irrefutable now.  

29 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I said Avs in 5, so I think he’ll steal one.

Does anyone know about the ice in Colorado? I know talent is the main difference but I was so impressed with all the quick clean passes. In our games the puck always seems to be bouncing around and rarely see two good passes in a row.

Nah the Avalanche is an absolutely BROKEN team where passes are like magnets, shots are like cannons, and speed is their middle name.

We are quite literally a broken team.

2 hours ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

The Avals should have kept Nikita Zadorov, one tough Russian.  Traded him for Saad.

I’ve always thought that Zadorov would look good on the Canucks blue line. A 6’5, 220 lb  RHD who likes to hit and has a good shot. Go get him JB!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I was about to question whether he did have his knee on him but it's pretty irrefutable now.  

and honestly? i wouldn't be surprised if the NHL will not "find" any "conclusive evidence" of intent to injure and Reaves walks away from this whole thing

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

I don't really how there can be any debate with the DoPS.....that was a clear intent to injure on Reeve's part. The punch to the back of the head and the take down were bad enough, but the George Floyd move is worthy of a lengthy suspension....

If it were me, it would be for the balance of the playoffs, but I'm guessing Parros gives him a game or two....<_<

One thing that gave me a chuckle earlier in the game was the obvious game management on Karlsson's goal....a clear case of Interference, but the zebras decided to throw the Knights a bone....:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

What Reaves did is criminal in nature.  Putting a knee to someone's neck as they lay on the ground and making them go unconscious can be life threatening.  We already know this from the George Floyd incident.  That is not a hockey play, that is an attempt to injure or worse, putting another player's life on the line.

And the irony is everyone in the NHL supported Reaves, Dumba and the other black players in solidarity after the Floyd incident and now Reaves literally does exactly what the cop did.  So are we supposed to believe Reaves is sincere in trying to fix the problem of systemic racism, or is he just a plain thug and criminal who needs to be behind bars?

Bertuzzi was charged criminally for his actions.  I believe if Graves suffers any type of life changing injury Reaves should be charged as well and Graves should go after Reaves, Sutherland, the Vegas coach, the Vegas organization and the NHL.  Exactly what Moore did.

At the very minimum Reaves should receive the same punishment as Bertuzzi.  He should be suspended indefinitely.

Reaves is a bum. He needs to be suspended indefinitely. There's no place in the game for trash like him and Tom Wilson. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 2

11 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

bruh. there was only 10 minutes left in the game xD tf outta here "thats good enough" rofl

but that is exactly what I expect to hear from George

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

DeBoer is so out to lunch with this statement, he could have declined to answer and it would have been better. 

That’s just embarrassing. How can he expect anyone to ever take him seriously again!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3