The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

ugh wish the streams i use would watch the Post game talk.

it was just cassie and kelly making up EXCUSES for vegas while ron and jen just told it like it was

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I guess DeBORE missed that little crosscheck to Landeskog's face that busted him open lmaooo

this stat CAN'T be real... can it??

If Vegas loses this series one of the highlights for me will be DeBoer losing. Guy is a whiny bitch when things dont go his way and an arrogant &^@# when they do. Always has been.

• Hydration 1
5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

If Vegas loses this series one of the highlights for me will be DeBoer losing. Guy is a whiny bitch when things dont go his way and an arrogant &^@# when they do. Always has been.

reminds me of gallant, when he coached vegas. something about that team just turns everyone in to babies

Technically it was a slash, but I have to admit that I was pretty surprised it was called in OT of a playoff game.....especially when you look at all the other stuff that gets let go....

To be clear, I'd prefer they call it by the book in all games, but the call on Smith was the exception, rather than the rule....

47 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Technically it was a slash, but I have to admit that I was pretty surprised it was called in OT of a playoff game.....especially when you look at all the other stuff that gets let go....

To be clear, I'd prefer they call it by the book in all games, but the call on Smith was the exception, rather than the rule....

It was a weak call and I was shocked they called it in overtime.

But considering the stuff Vegas gets away with you just have to eventually expect refs to just put you in your place too. If that wasnt in the offensive zone and didnt directly impact the Avs players ability to defend, it would not have been called imo.

5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It was a weak call and I was shocked they called it in overtime.

But considering the stuff Vegas gets away with you just have to eventually expect refs to just put you in your place too. If that wasnt in the offensive zone and didnt directly impact the Avs players ability to defend, it would not have been called imo.

Yeah, like you, my issue wasn't really with the penalty being called. I was just surprised that it was....

Kind of like an NBA ref calling LeBron for too many steps on a dunk.....

Just now, rychicken said:

"but it's a dry heat" lol

Dry like your mouth cracks and your skin blisters as you crawl on your hands and knees looking for water?

That kind.

• Haha 1
Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Dry like your mouth cracks and your skin blisters as you crawl on your hands and knees looking for water?

That kind.

yes, that's it!

I miss Vegas.....

• Haha 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic