The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I thought was hoping the Avs would win this series in 3 games.

Sometimes we let our disgust/contempt make our 'predictions' for us.

But there's still time for Vegas to blow it, so here's hoping...

FWIW, I actually picked Vegas to win in 6 in the thread poll because I wanted the Avs to win and I'm usually wrong with my predictions. Maybe I undid the reverse jinx with that post after game 1.

• Haha 4

Man oh man, what a good series! That 2nd period was intense! It was like someone hit the fast forward button because those guys were flying. Regardless of who wins Montreal is going to be in serious trouble. That is unless they get seriously banged up during this series and MTL is fresh after the sweep. 

Go AVS Go!

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

Avs sure are fun to watch.  I still think they win this series.  

I would like to see Vegas win, so that they lose in heartbreaking fashion to the NYI for the cup.

• Hydration 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:09 PM, Elias Pettersson said:

Sakic could have signed Toffoli in the summer. He should have known he would have a career year at 29 and be a force in the playoffs.  Instead he traded for Brandon Saad and allowed Nikita Zadorov to get away.  With Zadorov and Toffoli the Avs would have certainly won the Cup.

I think Sakic has one more year to get his sh*t together. If he doesn’t he should be fired really…

I was thinking the same thing but noticed Saad has scored seven goals in his last eight games.

11 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

I was thinking the same thing but noticed Saad has scored seven goals in his last eight games.

Also if The Canucks were the president Trophy winners and made it to the 2nd round this season we wouldn't be complaining about Toffoli or any of Benning's moves. 

21 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Yeah he's having a good playoffs that's for sure.  Even better than Toffoli.  I think Benning should go hard after him in free agency.  Then we can all kiss and make up and forget about Toffoli when Saad scores the Stanley Cup winning goal for Vancouver next June.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

I kinda wanna see the Knights win tomorrow. I wanna see the pain on their faces when they get so far again and not win a cup Again. Only to be taken out by the Montreal Canadians, woo.

• Hydration 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic