The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Colorado doesn't play a very good defensive game despite all their offensive talent.

Vegas 9 shots, 2 goals. 

Just now, Jaimito said:

He's not a big game goalie. Tought this year would be different. 

Avs are done. 

Habs v VGK it is. 

Price vs Fleury

Pacioretty vs his old team

Two hard forechecking teams going head to head.

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
Just now, PistolPete13 said:

Pretty goofy for Landeskog to go after Holden. That’s not gonna spark the Avs. If they both got sent to the box, it would be advantage Vegas.

It looked like Landeskog was frustrated after getting cross-checked by Whitecloud several times from behind.

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If the Golden Knights advance tonight, there is speculation their series against the Canadiens will start on Monday. They will get three full days off.

more reason to hate these guys. The league always bend over for them and make sure they have a schedule that works in their favour. Last year the Canucks were forced to play them with only 1 day rest between Game 6 against St. Louis and Game 1 against Vegas

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If the Golden Knights advance tonight, there is speculation their series against the Canadiens will start on Monday. They will get three full days off.

I asked for that, I am quite busy this weekend

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

more reason to hate these guys. The league always bend over for them and make sure they have a schedule that works in their favour. Last year the Canucks were forced to play them with only 1 day rest between Game 6 against St. Louis and Game 1 against Vegas

It doesn’t seem like there will be any back-to-back games, either.

13 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I hate everything about Vegas.

I hate them but hate the Avs so much more. All-season on HF its been thread after thread about Girard, Makar Toews etc now that they are getting exposed they are saying they would be winning if 19 year-old Bo and his 21 games experience was in. Vegas has 2 complete Dbags on their roster but I love MAF and the fans seem to be hockey crazy and the the owner is like their biggest fan who shows up at the airport to greet them with a bunch of Vegas show girls like they are rock-stars, love that for the game.

2 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I asked for that, I am quite busy this weekend

The Lightning-Islanders series will likely start on Sunday, so that’s the one you will likely miss depending on the start time.

4 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

I think that helps the Habs, firstly, they’ll have to travel and secondly the elevation in Vegas is over 2000’, it'll giv the Habs some time to get used to it.

5 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

You realize that our captain spearheaded the one day strike which is the reason the schedule was the way it was.

The team knew full well that that would be the outcome, can't blame the league or Vegas.

Just like people can't blame Vegas for being so good when they literally took the players other team's were begging and paying them to take. I find it funny how people say it was rigged when pretty much every team was able to protect the player they wanted to protect.  

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic