The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WDF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs. (2) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2021 at 02:00 AM

Just now, viking mama said:

Fine - physical play is great & all, but blind cross-checks or late interference & blind-side clips is ‘cheating’ &  something that disrespects their contracted oath to their fellow union bros.

Rather my team win with honour than in the Schiefle or Khadri way. 

Easy now. I never endorsed any of the less than honorable activity. Maybe take a breather. 

And the NHLPA is no brotherhood. It’s a bunch of opportunists looking out for themselves. 

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

Fine - physical play is great & all, but blind cross-checks or late interference & blind-side clips is ‘cheating’ &  something that disrespects their contracted oath to their fellow union bros.

Rather my team win with honour than in the Schiefle or Khadri way. 

Playoff hockey is a dog eat dog environment. If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying. 

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Easy now. I never endorsed any of the less than honorable activity. Maybe take a breather. 

And the NHLPA is no brotherhood. It’s a bunch of opportunists looking out for themselves. 

Now we’re talkin’ some serious politics aren’t we?  ‘Cuz they really should think of the NHLPA as a tightly-knit brotherhood, if they want to prolong careers & have more  leverage & enhance their quality of life during/after pro-hockey. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Haha 1

This league has a serious identity crisis.

Seems like they constantly try and straddle the line between 90’s clutch/grab/interference and new age hockey that doesn’t allow you to breathe on another player.

Must be super frustrating as a player…

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Now we’re talkin’ some serious politics aren’t we?  ‘Cuz they really should think of the NHLPA as a tightly-knit brotherhood, if they want to prolong careers & have more  leverage & enhance their quality of life during/after pro-hockey. 

They don’t. If they did, they would have taken a stand against the league regarding officiating and the DoPS. 

• Upvote 1