The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

2 hours ago, ronthecivil said:

I talked to my rep the other day no chance of paper tickets.....

From what I've been told you can pick up your paper tickets at the Toyota Ticket booth on the plaza as of last Thursday. I'm picking mine up today ( I hope LOL )

Wow. Tickets for Toronto Maple Leafs are not doing well. They just sent out an email to the waiting list offering half season tickets starting at $1800 a pack for 18 games. Never seen that before!!! I guess they figure they won't be able to sell the tickets at full price and are wanting to dump them ASAP. Not much confidence in their team. Remember when Canucks tickets used to be 100% sold out for the entire season on the day they were released? 

------------------------------------

As a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs Season Seat Waitlist, we are excited to offer you presale access to our Toronto Maple Leafs Half Season Pack!

New this year, our Half Season Packs have been split into a Blue Pack and a White Pack, with seat locations available in both the Lower Bowl and Upper Bowl.

Purchasers can enjoy exclusive Half Season Pack benefits that include:

Bulleted checkmark

Access to the best matchups of the year

Bulleted checkmark

Discounted tickets to 18 home games

Bulleted checkmark

Same Seat Location for all games

Bulleted checkmark

Playoff ticket presale access (Rounds 1 & 2)

c03de849-0dc0-4ac5-a346-51cf25a6055b.png

Edited by DonaldBrashear

29 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Wow. Tickets for Toronto Maple Leafs are not doing well. They just sent out an email to the waiting list offering half season tickets starting at $1800 a pack for 18 games. Never seen that before!!! I guess they figure they won't be able to sell the tickets at full price and are wanting to dump them ASAP. Not much confidence in their team. Remember when Canucks tickets used to be 100% sold out for the entire season on the day they were released? 

As a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs Season Seat Waitlist, we are excited to offer you presale access to our Toronto Maple Leafs Half Season Pack!

New this year, our Half Season Packs have been split into a Blue Pack and a White Pack, with seat locations available in both the Lower Bowl and Upper Bowl.

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

Yeah, they didn’t sell out their home opener either. This would be awful if you spent the several tens of thousands on a Personal Seat License. Those are basically marketed as an investment that you can transfer and sell to others, if the waiting list had shrunk significantly, the value of your PSL dropped. Vancouver never had something like that when the Canucks used to sell out their games. 

Edited by EagleBoss

36 minutes ago, yippykyeh said:

Have any of you been paid yet for any games sold on ticket exchange?  I be sold 5 games and the first one sold within days of having tickets in our account.  My Seahawks games sold I’ve been paid approx 2-3 weeks and Cheque come from the US.

I sold my Seattle and Edmonton pre-season games, and I haven’t gotten my cheque yet. Sent them an email and they told me they sent out the cheques on October 14th. 

6 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

Have any of you been paid yet for any games sold on ticket exchange?  I be sold 5 games and the first one sold within days of having tickets in our account.  My Seahawks games sold I’ve been paid approx 2-3 weeks and Cheque come from the US.

I usually do sellers credit so I don’t know 

6 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

Cheques won't be mailed until about 5 days AFTER the game you've sold.

Now that it's officially 100% capacity (for now), any veteran members have an idea when we might be able to start exchanging games?

1 hour ago, GKM56 said:

Cheques won't be mailed until about 5 days AFTER the game you've sold.

Now that it's officially 100% capacity (for now), any veteran members have an idea when we might be able to start exchanging games?

I expect we would get an email soon

I looked up my emails. For the 2019-2020 season, the time window at which I could start exchanging tickets was Tuesday, September 24 @ 10:00AM. (Time slot assigned by membership seniority)

The season opener for that 2019-2020 season was 2019-10-09  Against the Kings.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:04 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

Bulleted checkmark

No payment plans, you have to pay all now.  Some decent seats left

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

No payment plans, you have to pay all now.  Some decent seats left

No worries. It will change about payment plans. The entertainment industry is taking a big hit. You can get tickets for the Monday night Football in Seattle next week for $50 and it will get lower by the day. In Toronto it was season tickets sold out, waiting list plus no payment plan. Now it's no more wait list but no payment plan. Watch, they will offer payment plans pretty soon. Did you see the crowd in Buffalo last night? In Montreal? Thousands and thousands of empty seats in the Bell Centre. When was the last time it happened?