The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

1 hour ago, blizzblizz said:

Has anyone talked to the Canucks about deferring the season?  I sent them an email but haven't heard back.  I know a few people who have gotten really sick that were double vaxed, and I'm not sure I want to take the chance since I have asthma.

From the season ticket FAQ:

IF I’M NOT COMFORTABLE RETURNING YET, CAN I DEFER THE RIGHTS TO MY MEMBERSHIP (SEATS) TO THE 2022.23 SEASON

We are optimistic we will be in Step 4 of our provincial re-start plan with an increase in indoor spectators to start of the 2021.22 season. With that in mind, we are not currently deferring memberships to the following season.

Edited by EagleBoss

23 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

From the season ticket FAQ:

IF I’M NOT COMFORTABLE RETURNING YET, CAN I DEFER THE RIGHTS TO MY MEMBERSHIP (SEATS) TO THE 2022.23 SEASON

We are optimistic we will be in Step 4 of our provincial re-start plan with an increase in indoor spectators to start of the 2021.22 season. With that in mind, we are not currently deferring memberships to the following season.

Don't know how I missed that, probably why they're not responding lol.  Thanks!

42 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

Does anyone have their tickets yet? I'm a first time full STH and find it odd that we're less than a week away from Pre-Season games and I don't have my tickets yet.

As per the email with their COVID policy, the preseason tickets are being sent at the end of this week, with regular season tickets being released later pending an announcement on capacity limits. 

8 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

As per the email with their COVID policy, the preseason tickets are being sent at the end of this week, with regular season tickets being released later pending an announcement on capacity limits. 

Well that'll learn me to check my emails.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:31 AM, WalkWithElias said:

I hate how I’m getting emails to sign up for full memberships, I’m a member , they should be sending emails about my package 

Instead of any emails about this season, they sent an email to get me to buy a single game suite (I don't know if anyone else got it). It's kind of offensive to be told how I'm a "a valued Season Ticket Member" while asking for another $2,000.

6 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

Instead of any emails about this season, they sent an email to get me to buy a single game suite (I don't know if anyone else got it). It's kind of offensive to be told how I'm a "a valued Season Ticket Member" while asking for another $2,000.

At least know I now how they are tiering their games this year. Surprised Tampa on a Sunday is in their 'Bronze' Category while Seattle in April is platinum.

44 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

At least know I now how they are tiering their games this year. Surprised Tampa on a Sunday is in their 'Bronze' Category while Seattle in April is platinum.

Those are fair tiering.  Tampa doesn't draw.  Being the champs doesn't seem to matter, when the Blues were the champs they were one of the lowest demand games that year.  Seattle will be big sellers.  Probably Toronto being the only bigger game, because its also Saturday.  Check out the prices of Seattle home games 

Edited by BCNeil

8 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Those are fair tiering.  Tampa doesn't draw.  Being the champs doesn't seem to matter, when the Blues were the champs they were one of the lowest demand games that year.  Seattle will be big sellers.  Probably Toronto being the only bigger game, because its also Saturday.  Check out the prices of Seattle home games 

You'd have to think the novelty of a team full of 3rd liners, likely with less than 20 wins by the time they come back again will have dissipated by mid-April for fans, especially given the premium those tickets will come with, but hey, great for those interested in selling a game or two.

That Seattle one was the only one that really made me take a second glance though.

Edited by GKM56

22 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

50% capacity to start the regular season too.  It might be nice with no bathroom and beer lines.  

The best part is that there will be no Calgary or Edmonton fans to ruin the games against their teams, as most of those Albertans won't be vaxed and will be banished from attending, so it will be an enjoyable night watching those two teams be defeated - void of intoxicated hooligans and sleezy Oil Camp working girls from deep in the northern Albertan Bush.

Edited by RU SERIOUS

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

50% capacity to start the regular season too.  It might be nice with no bathroom and beer lines.  

I wish the Kraken had a 50% capacity to start the regular season.  I would take a refund for the tickets I have for October and go from there.  

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Did I miss an email or was that a Bonnie Henry presser announcement?

How will they determine which 50% are allowed in?

• Like 1